Open Tests is an Open Source Test management application available from Eclipse or from a Web client.
Open Tests can provide the following services :
- write a test library
- reference requirements inside tests
- import requirements from TOPCASED Requirement format
- define test campaigns
- write test execution results
- access all data through customizable queries
- generate reports (Excel / PDF) all along the process
How to use OpenTests from Web client ?
How to use OpenTests inside Eclipse?
For more information about OpenTests :
see Open Tests tutorial or gPM Installer
Contacts : firstname.lastname@example.org