Open Tests is an Open Source Test management application available from Eclipse or from a Web client.
Open Tests can provide the following services :
- write a test library
- reference requirements inside tests
- import requirements from TOPCASED Requirement format
- define test campaigns
- write test execution results
- access all data through customizable queries
- generate reports (Excel / PDF) all along the process
How to use OpenTests from Web client ?
How to use OpenTests inside Eclipse?
For more information about OpenTests :
see Open Tests tutorial or gPM Installer
Contacts : firstname.lastname@example.org
29 nov. 2011
18 nov. 2011
EclipseCon 2012 deadline is tonight, we have at Atos Toulouse submit 3 proposals presenting our different Eclipse activities.
- MDT Papyrus usage in industrial context - sharing feedback with community
- This talk is a good opportunity for community to have feedbacks of industrials of MDT Papyrus usage.
- BIRT for reporting ... what about documentation ? Here comes Gendoc2 !
- BIRT everybody knows, why do we need another tool to generate documentation ? Because the task is different and industrials have of course reporting expectations but the also need a documentation compliant with the Quality Kit of the company.
- FCDT, formal proof integration in CDT using Codan and XText
- This talk will present how the CDT has been extended to provide an open source formal proof IDE using a powerful static analysis tool (Frama-C)