17 nov. 2010

Short presentation

Dear all,

As this seems to be an habit, let me introduce myself too...

I am Maxence Vanbésien, software engineer at Atos Worldline, which is an Atos Origin company.

I work for more that four years now, on components relying on the Eclipse IDE.

I mostly use the Eclipse platform itself (core.resources, core.runtime, jdt.core...) and components such as:
- Modeling components (UML2, EMF, GMF...).
- Code parsing/generation components (XPand, XTend, AST...).
- Graphical interfacing in Eclipse (JFace & SWT).

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional.

    It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good,
    as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.

    Embedded Software Development

    RépondreSupprimer